Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Barratts Shoes

Barratts have redesigned their website. The shoes can now be viewed from 3 angles, and I am pleased to report that they are still carrying the Tall and Small range. Small means shoes in size 1 & 2, and Tall means size 10. This makes the site a little hard to negotiate for people like me, who wear a size 9. It’s not immediately obvious which styles come in a 9 as there is not a separate category, but using the search facility and entering ‘size 9’ brought up an extensive selection of styles in a 9. My favourite of which was these boots. They are grey faux suede and are £30 and I have birthday money burning a hole in my pocket! So let’s have a reader poll: shall I buy them?



Shall I buy these boots?
Yes, they're fantastic!
No, they're hideous!
Meh, I don't mind one way or the other.
pollcode.com free polls

6 comments:

  1. I voted "yes" on the poll and I agree the boots are nice. However it will be summer pretty soon, so why aren't you buying a pair of nice peep-toes or elegant sandals? Do you prefer boots to peep-toes/sandals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a huge A** foot..I wear a size 10 or 11...I hate my big ole' feet! Shoes are sooo cute in a size 6, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Philip: Summer? Have you seen the weather? It's still fairly cold where I live and it's May 1st! I definitely prefer boots to sandals, a good pair of boots is infinitly more versatile than sandals or peeptoes.

    Life is Wonderful: I feel for you, I do. I am a US 10/11 too and believe me, it's far harder to find shoes in that size in the UK than it is in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely buy them, they're gorgeous! Are they over-the-knee? I've been wanting a pair of those for ages now - and I love the ribbon detail!

    Also really liking the new Barratts website. It somehow seems to have much more stuff on it now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely get them!
    but i looked on the barratts site and they only have them in black?? do you think the grey ones have sold out or something? i hope not!

    ~natalie

    ReplyDelete