Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Outfit: New (Thrifted) Dress



I had to go into town on Friday afternoon to get a new watch battery for the young man so I thought I’d have a quick look in the charity shops whilst I was there. And I’m glad I did as hidden away in the Cancer Research shop was this blue dress. It’s a Wallis one and cost me £6.75. Now I think that’s pricey for a charity shop but the dress is in good condition and it’s so my colour so I had to have it. There was a black fabric belt with it but I’ve replaced that with my own belt today for a more business-like look. I’d have loved to wear it without the sweater but the blustery British weather is making that impossible at the moment. Roll on spring!

Blue dress – Wallis (charity shop)
Black polo neck – Long Tall Sally
Black patent belt – Dorothy Perkins
Black tights – Silkies
Blue patent shoes – New Look

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I love all the blue, and I have always loved those shoes! What a great score with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shade of blue; what a wonderful discovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. I can go ages not finding anything good in charity shops then come across a real find.

    ReplyDelete