Friday, March 07, 2008

Outfit: Blue Friday



I’ve gone for something a bit brighter after all the days of black this week. We were talking about signature items on the Shiny Fashion Forums earlier in the week and I said I didn’t know about a signature item, but blue is probably my signature colour. Do you have a signature colour or item?

Blue v neck sweater – Florence + Fred at Tesco
Dark Long and Lean jeans – Gap
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Blue & silver bangles – Oxfam
Blue rose necklace and matching earrings – BhS

4 comments:

  1. You look GREAT in this! Those jean flatter your figure in a fantastic way... Love the shoes, too!

    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think those are fab shoes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all.

    These jeans don't fit as well as they used to - I need to eat less chocolate I think!

    And yes, black is very versatile and a wear a lot of it but I like to go for some brights too.

    Thanks Elisabeth - this is one of my favourite pairs of shoes - you may have guessed as I wear them so much!

    ReplyDelete