Friday, March 14, 2008

Outfit: Blue Friday – The Remix



Due to my laziness once more, this outfit is a mixture of last Friday’s and what I wore last night. I had to change the jeans today as the dark ones I had on last night got petrol on the hems from the floor at the filling station and are now in the wash. Last night I was out for a pub meal with some friends – it was supposed to be a church meeting but since the chair of the committee will be leaving us soon we decided to eat out for her farewell.

Blue sweater – Florence + Fred at Tesco
Pale Long and Lean jeans – Gap (embroidery by me)
Blue & silver bangles – Oxfam
Silver bangles – Scope
Blue shoes – Office

2 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit; I love the shoes, but wish I would see the embroidery on the jeans better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had a close up picture of the embroidery but I couldn't find it. All it is is a row of blue lazy daisies across the bottom of each leg, and one on each back pocket. I was feeling creative one day...

    ReplyDelete