Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Moisturiser


I believe that moisturising daily is important to keep your skin looking supple and youthful. However, I don’t believe in paying the earth for some fancy shmancy moisturiser when a simple body lotion will do the job just as well. Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Moisture Dry Skin Lotion is fantastic for the job. I keep a big bottle of it by the bed for a night time application (the young man often uses it on his hands too) and a smaller tube in my handbag for when I use a soap or product that dries out my hands, which happens often. The lotion contains vitamins A and E and soaks in well to leave your skin feeling soft and silky. And it costs less than £5 for the larger bottle.

2 comments:

  1. I am far too spoiled - I only use Ahava products (http://www.ahava.com/) which contain essential minerals from the Dead Sea.

    Got hooked on the stuff when I went to Israel a few years back, and won't use anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not seen that in the UK, can you buy it anywhere apart from the website?

    ReplyDelete