Thursday, February 14, 2008

Outfit: No Batteries!




No picture just yet as my camera phone was out of batteries this morning. I’ll update the post later with a picture but for now, use your imagination!
EDIT: Picture added now. I don't know why the light is so strange. And my feet are cut off because by the time I had remembered to take the picture I had already taken off my boots and I'm sure you didn't want to see my jeans stuffed unattractively into my socks (keeps them straighter inside the boots and makes it easier to put the boots on over the jeans you see).

Black long length V neck sweater – New Look (charity shop)
Blue rib cami – Topshop
Blue jeans – Next (charity shop)
Black flat boots – Tall Girls
Blue glitter belt – H&M
Blue heart pendant – Scope
Blue & silver bangles – Oxfam

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great outfit ;)

    Will await pictures patiently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and now you can see it for yourself!

    ReplyDelete