Friday, February 29, 2008

Outfit: Blue & Black (Again!)



This is possibly my favourite colour combination, along with black (or grey), white & red, brown & teal, black & teal… oh who am I kidding? I have many favourite colour combinations. I think I end up in black and blue fairly frequently because many of my favourite garments are in those colours. I am a sucker for anything in bright blue (you’ve probably noticed) and so I find I own most styles of garment in that colour or incorporating that colour (sweaters, camis, dresses, shoes, scarves). And can I just say, buying this blue scarf was one of the best £2.50s I’ve ever spent.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Dark skinny jeans – Topshop
Blue silk scarf – Florence + Fred at Tesco
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Blue & silver bangles – Oxfam

No comments:

Post a Comment