Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Silver Hair Clip

I went to Boots last night and bought two hair clips. Well, I say bought. Thanks to the wonder that is Reward Points I paid for one and got the other with the points I had accumulated on my card. The first clip was just an ordinary tortoiseshell crocodile clip like many I have had before and annoyingly, the one I had most recently has disappeared. I also got a different type, I think it’s called an alligator clip. It is just a long curve of metal with no teeth or anything. I tried to find a picture of one but there’s none to be had on t’internet. Anyway, I almost didn’t get it but I thought I’d give it a try as it would only cost me points so chose one that felt like it had a strong spring. And I’m so glad I did. It holds all my hair like a dream and has become my new favourite hair accessory.

1 comment: