Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Outfit: Navy & Black




This is not a colour combination that is often put together which I think is a shame as it can look really glamorous. Funnily enough, Shopaholics Annoymous has posted on just this topic so do and cast your vote on the colour combination over there.
Apologies for the poor quality of the fuzzy picture. I just can’t seem to keep my hand still and time is of the essence in the morning.

Navy dress – Next
Black polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Black Argyle pattern tights – Boots
Black belt – George at Asda (taken from another dress)
Navy patent shoes – Magrit (Designer Outlet)
Navy heart pendant - Scope

2 comments:

  1. I agree - it's a great colour combination and should be used more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt really smart in this outfit all day. I will definitely try it again.

    ReplyDelete