Friday, January 18, 2008

House Of Sole (formerly known as Elephant Feet) Discount

I opened my email this morning to find this comment had been left on my post about the House of Sole store from February 2007:

Hi Shoegal,

I hope you received our comments about how great you are for establishing this site.

Anyhow, House of Sole (Formerly known as Elephant feet) are having a 1week sales for shoegal's followers to shop at 8 Chiltern st between the 21st and 26th of January 2008 and receive a 50% discount on all items. You would need a password, which is Shoegal, shoegal shoegal in House of Sole.

We are open Mon- sat 10am to 6pm, except Thursday when we close at 7pm.

Kind Regards

Team at House of Sole

020 7486 7789

I wasn’t sure which comments they were referring to but there was a blogger link left in the comments box so, intrigued, I clicked on it. Turns out? There’s a whole new blog dedicated to me! OK, so there’s just the one post there but still!

I’m not sure if the 50% will work on the website but if anyone wants to give it a go and let me know, I’ll update the rest of you.

There are some fantastic styles on the site at the moment, I particularly like these leopard print platforms at £99


And these blue satin ones at £120.


As you can see, the 50% discount will be very welcome, so don’t miss out, get shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I love those platforms! Very Christina Aguiliera! Wish I lived near you! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much do I want those blue satin ones!

    ReplyDelete