Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A Craving For Kylie

Whilst browsing the sale section of the M&Co website, I had a sudden urge to look at the Kylie (kids) area of the site, specifically at the jewellery section. When I first had my ears pierced at the age of about 12 or 13, my sister, her friend and I used to spend hours (and all our pocket money) buying earrings in the local Mackays (as M&Co was known back then) store. They did the most wonderful collection of dangly earrings and cards with three or more co-ordinating pairs for a bargain price. So I was pleased to see that the teens of today can have the same experience in their own local towns (M&Co stores tend not to be located in big cities). Heck, for 50p (down from all of I could even be tempted to purchase this ‘set’ to get that retro 80s vibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment