Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Reader Stats

I’ve been counting up where in the world all my readers are located. I did this exercise about 6 months ago and thought it would be interesting to repeat it. So today the last 100 visitors (and it does add to 100 this time) were as follows:

36 British
37 Americans
1 Israeli
3 Irish
2 Philippines
1 Latvian
2 Indians
1 Taiwanese
1 Singaporean
2 Belgians
1 Netherlander
2 Mexicans
1 Turk
3 Canadians
1 Lebanese
1 Korean
4 Germans
1 Japanese

If one of these people is you, leave me a comment and say hello!

3 comments:

  1. I guess I am one of your 36 British visitors...

    Hello!

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shoegal. I'm one of your American fans. Happy holidays!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. and today you have me from Malaysia. Cheers!! :)

    ReplyDelete