Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Outfit: Christmas Party




It was the local drama group Christmas party last night and we went for a meal in a local pub. I wanted to dress up a bit but not go over the top so went for a sparkly skirt. I have had this skirt for years (I wore it at my 21st party) and I think I got it at Matalan for about £8. The label says ‘Soon’ so I could be wrong. I am going out for lunch with the lads from work tomorrow so am thinking of re-working this look for that too. I was named the ‘shoe guru’ by the ladies in the group last night as I am always seen in fabulous footwear.

Black polo neck sweater – Long Tall Sally
Burgandy skirt with black swirls and silver glitter – Matalan (I think!)
Black tights – George at ASDA
Burgandy patent shoes – Matalan

No comments:

Post a Comment