Thursday, November 29, 2007

Outfit: Pushing It!


I know, jeans for work two days in a row, and it’s not even Friday! But my excuse today is that I’m going Christmas shopping this afternoon. My sister is meeting me from work and we’re going down to Meadowhall, just outside Sheffield. It will be very Christmassy with all the decorations up and I’m just looking forward to having all my shopping done. Then I can buy gift wrap on Saturday and start the mammoth task of wrapping it all up!

Jeans – Gap
Grey/blue long length cardi – Firetrap (charity shop)
White long sleeve top – Tall Girls
Blue shoes – Moda in Pelle
Blue sparkly scarf – charity shop

1 comment:

  1. Your fringe really suits you! I went to Meadowhall last night too -it was so busy but I got some christmas shopping done.

    ReplyDelete