Monday, October 15, 2007

Why I Love: Stylebytes

I have been reading the Stylebytes blog for over a year now and I still love it. Agathe lives in Norway is so bold with her outfits. Whilst there are some things she wears that I don’t like (her 80s phase for instance), she usually manages to look great and certainly elicits a good deal of comments from her many readers. I have referenced her here before and it was she who inspired me to buy red shoes last year, and also introduced me to Sock Dreams. She loves thrift shopping and blogs about her finds, and the pictures of her recent wedding were a delight to see. Here are some of her finest moments:



My favourite blogs tend to be those with outfit pictures and I will feature more in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen / read Wardrobe Remix?

    www.wardroberemix.com

    Regards

    Dandy

    ReplyDelete