Monday, October 15, 2007

Ellie Dickins Shoes

Browsing through the classifieds at the back of Vogue this lunchtime, I was excited to find adverts for two shops/sites that stock shoes for ladies in larger sizes. Ellie Dickins has a shop in Hungerford in addition to the website. Logging back on to my computer, I entered the URL and at once my excitement turned to disappointment. Aside from the fact that the woman clearly has no idea how to use apostrophes (and I won’t shop somewhere that is badly punctuated), the site is so out of date it still states that:

“The shop will be closed for the Christmas holidays from 5.00 pm on Friday 23rd December 2005 and will re-open on Thursday 5th January 2006 at 10.00 am”

and also carries an advert for a roadshow that took place on 8th October 2006. The shoes range from basic to hideous.

But that’s just my opinion. Judge for yourself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment