Monday, September 17, 2007

Trying on Clothes at LTS

I spent a lovely afternoon in Leeds yesterday, wandering round the shops, and trying things on. Long Tall Sally was quiet so I was able to take plenty of items into the changing rooms (see my rant above about changing room policies) and had a great time. As good as the website it, it’s worth venturing to a store if you have one nearby, as there were some pieces to be found on the sale rail no longer available online, and some new pieces not yet available online. One of these was a bright red knitted polo neck dress.

The other items I tried were as follows:

Blue smock top (in the sale, seam too high on the front to be flattering on me)

Coral dress (in the sale, too flimsy to wear over sweaters for winter, not the right colour for me to save for next summer, no longer online)

Black polo neck sweater (loved this)

Black knitted dress (loved this too)

Grey cardi (loved it but already have many grey items in my wardrobe. If it gets reduced in a few months though…)

Green top (reduced as 2 of the buttons had come off. A third one came off as I was trying it on and another looked like it was on it’s way off)

No comments:

Post a Comment