Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Why I Love: MyTights.com


This has just become my new favourite shopping site! Not only do they stock practically every brand of tights you could ever want, they categorise them by type too. Wool, Extra Tall length, brightly coloured, opaque, it’s all there and easy to find.
Want ankle socks, knee highs, footless tights or leggings? Look no further. Stockings and suspender belts? MyTights has got it covered. But the main reason I love this site so much? I placed an order with them yesterday morning and this morning the status of my account says ‘Order fully completed and dispatched’. Oh, and shipping is only £1.95 with no additional charge if they have to ship your order in 2 or more parts. Many online retailers could do with taking notes on this excellent service for some (Office online) have a lot to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment