Monday, August 06, 2007

New Collection Online at TallGirls.co.uk

An email from Tall Girls popped up in my inbox today, announcing that some of the new season styles were now available on their website. Excitedly, I rushed on over there and I have to say I was rather disappointed. There’s nothing wrong with the styles, they are all very wearable and I am pleased to say that they have started stocking a suit – much of the collection was very casual in previous seasons. But my disappointment comes from the colour palette. Everything is in muted tones of grey, black and brown. Don't get me wrong, I like grey and brown, but I need a bit of colour too. Perhaps it’s just the colour overload of the 80s brights and loud patterns that we’ve been experiencing recently, but there’s nothing I can get excited about particularly. Having said that, I will list my top picks of what’s there are the moment.

Suit jacket (black) - £65
Trousers (black) - £45

Long Chunky Cable Cardi (black or charcoal) - £45

Chunky Slouch Cardi (soft grey or black) - £38

Bell Sleeve Tunic Dress (black or plum) - £29

Herringbone Wide Leg Trouser (beige or grey) - £45

Let’s hope that when the rest of the collection comes online there will be a little more colour. Otherwise it’ll mean recycling all your summer brights to stop it being a long, dark winter.

2 comments:

  1. I love the plum dress Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jules, I'm trying to figure out how to justify buying it!

    ReplyDelete