Thursday, May 31, 2007

If You Keep Anything Long Enough…

…it will eventually come back into fashion. That’s what my mum always used to tell me when I was growing up. And flicking through my books about ABBA recently, I saw that this was true. Known for their style at the time (after the first few years of garish costumes and platform boots were out of the way), Agnetha and Frida would actually still be pretty stylish today.

Trousers tucked into boots
Tunic dresses
Dresses over leggings
Boots with crop jeans
Voluminous trousers
Jumpsuits
Dress over leggings (again)
Ponchos & straight leg jeans
Large collared gold jackets

OK, large collared gold jackets circa 1981 are probably not going to make a comeback, but the exception proves the rule...



Thanks to agnethaarchives.com/id17.htm for the pictures of Agnetha.

No comments:

Post a Comment