Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pick of the High Street: Dresses at Oasis


As I’m not shopping at the moment, I thought I would bring you some of my favourite items from the British High Street. We’ll start with Oasis, and the item today is dresses.
First up is the 2 Way Lurex Stripe dress. It’s a take on a sweater dress and although I usually say never wear horizontal stripes, I think this works because of the ribbing. It’s down to £40 (from £60) in the sale and they only have a size 16 left (but as Oasis call a EUR42 a 16, it’s probably nearer a 14). It’s grey, it’s sparkly, what’s not to love?

Secondly the Trench Dress. Obviously ‘Trench’ is the new word for ‘Shirt’ as it looks like a shirt dress to me! In classic black, this will set you back £50 but it’s versatile as it’s smart enough to wear to work, but can be dressed up with accessories for drinks or partying in the evening.


This is my 200th post!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment