Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Sensible Shoe Purchase


I am contemplating purchasing these boots. They are Doc Martens and are therefore very sensible purchase as I will be able to wear them for walks, and general purposes, as they will be very comfortable. But my young man is threatening to put me on a shoe-budget of £10 per month. I told him that didn’t scare me, I’d just go to Matalan, Primark and George more than I do now, and still be able to get a new pair each month for that price. He said that wasn’t the idea, I was supposed to save for quality and a good stout pair of shoes. So he should approve of these boots as they look very stout and as I recall, DM soles were resistant to everything – fire, petrol, oil and a list of other things.

1 comment:

  1. I have these boots in red. They are fabulous and supremely comfortable. Buy them! I've worn them all winter (in Australia) and the leather has continued to 'distress'. They look even better

    ReplyDelete