Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Fall Fashion Wish List – Update

Right back in August when I started this blog, I posted a Fall Fashion Wish List and I just wanted to go back and see how I got on with it.

Sweater Dress (longer and thicker than the one I have, and roll neck) – Got 2, one roll neck and one in a thicker knit so that’s that one taken care of.
Navy Glitter Courts from Faith – never going to happen, they’re way too expensive. But look at the picture, aren’t they beautiful! – Went to Faith with the full intension of purchasing these shoes the other week and the 9 was sold out! Grrr!!
Huge (but inexpensive) smart bag – Dorothy Perkins have some nice ones but they’re red or white. I need brown or blue – Decided to go with the red one from Dorothy Perkins and also found a brown bag for £6 at Priceless Shoes – bargain!
Gloves – brown and blue to match my scarves – Don’t know about you but I think it’s been too warm still to even think about buying gloves. I’m sure the temperature will drop by the end of the month though and then I’ll be wishing I had some gloves already.

No comments:

Post a Comment