Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Autumn/Winter Wardrobe

I am very excited today as last night I switched over my clothes, putting away all my summer things and getting out my Autumn/Winter things. My flat is tiny so all my out of season things are stored in a huge metal trunk (that is covered with a throw and doubles as a table) that I had when I was at boarding school. The only trouble is that everything smells a bit musty for a while after I take it out of there! I love doing the seasonal change over as it’s like you’ve just got a whole load of new things and it hasn’t cost you a penny. So now I have loads of little tartan skirts to wear (including a genuine ‘made in Scotland’ kilt) – fashion follows me people(!) and my grey winter suit, polo neck sweaters, warm coats and jackets.

No comments:

Post a Comment