Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Red Shoe Diaries (Part 3)


So today’s the day! I pick up my red shoes from Next! Yay! This will be pair 49 and when I get my bridesmaid shoes through (next week or it’s going to be too late) they will be pair 50. And now I’m wondering, is that excessive? I don’t think so but those around me do. I read a lovely quote by Imelda Marcos last week: “I don’t have 3,000 pairs of shoes. I have 1,220.” Which made me smile. But really, how many pair is shoes does everyone else out there have? And when it comes to shoes, how many is too many? But I love my shoes and whilst my former housemate has more than me, I can still say “________ has more pairs than I do” to my critics!

1 comment:

  1. awesome! i'm actually scared to count how many i have.....if my husband ever came across the number, i'd never hear the end of it :) but, i have one closet full, plus overflow....yikes!

    thanks for stopping by my blog, by the way - love yours!

    ReplyDelete