Monday, August 07, 2006

New Shoes!

Well I wish I could show you the new shoes I bought on Saturday but I can’t find a picture of them and I don’t have a digital camera! So I’ll have to settle for telling you about them instead. They are a navy blue court in patent and skin-detail patent leather, by Spanish designer Magrit (no, I hadn’t heard of him before Saturday either!). They have a square toe and a V shape top (I read somewhere that this was going to be a big shape next season but I can’t remember where) and although they verge on looking grandma-y, are prevented from doing so by the 3½ inch thin heel. But the best part: they were just £22 in the sale! I got them at a local Discount Shopping place but there was also a sale on. I am feeling very pleased with myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment