Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Outfit Today



Today I am wearing my H&M long shorts and a tank-with-shirt-sleeves-and-a-collar thing from George at ASDA. The tank is brown and the ‘shirt’ part is sort of a grey colour with stripes of beige, blue and brown. The shorts are below the knee and are brown with a sort of tweed looking stripe pattern. They are similar to the H&M ones pictured but fall just below the knee. I am also wearing my new Nine West boots – this is their first outing and I like them very much. Cleverly, they have been made with padding built in to the soles so there’s no need for party feet. If I were Prime Minister, ALL shoes would be designed this way!

On the subject of H&M – why can you only shop on line if you live in Norway or Sweden or somewhere that doesn’t speak English?! In my search for pictures of my recent purchases there I have picked up a few words of Norwegian. But really, H&M, let us British girls shop online too!

1 comment:

  1. And us American girls! I write a letter of complaint monthly to H&M because there are no stores near me and I can't buy their stuff online. So frustrating!

    I like the outfit you put together. Sounds smashing!

    ReplyDelete