Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Longest Socks in the World...Ever!


I just bought 2 pairs of socks from the wonderful Sock Dreams website – it stocks every kind of sock imaginable and more! They are the ‘Long Cuffable Scrunchable’ style and I got them in grey and black. I am 5’11” and my height is in my legs. When measured against my legs, the socks are so long they reach all the way up. When put on, the foot part fits my size 9 feet perfectly and the socks stretch most of the way up my thigh. Certainly high enough to wear with a knee length skirt and look like super-thick tights. I have read about this site in several places now – on Style Bytes, Style Bubble and Style Finds (links to all at the side). I just can’t wait for suitable weather to wear them now!

3 comments:

  1. I'm about your hight and shoe size so I am thrilled to hear that they fit so well! I didn't get mine yet - takes a little longer to Norway. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, they look great! Is that the grey that you're wearing in the picture? I want the grey but I think I might get black too.

    Do they stay up nicely? I hate to be pulling at my clothes all day...

    Good to know that they fit size 9 shoes - that's me! Although I bet my legs are nowhere near as long as yours...

    They are all sold out in grey and black so I have to wait until they get another shipment in before I can order some more.

    :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, not my legs unfortunately, wish I did look like that! That's the picture off the website and I think that's the natural shade but it could be the grey.

    ReplyDelete